Wednesday, January 20, 2010


I just started a new project. I am really excited about this one because everyone is always saying that i need to add height to my pieces. SO this new project im doing is inspired from something i saw, and something that i had in mind for awhile. however once again i can not upload pics of my own work, but am going to show you an inspiration of mine for this piece
Even thought my new pieces don't have color and are strictly made from metal and copper, i wanted to show of the shape. I have made 3 so far each smaller than the other, and am going to stack them in an intricate way.

2 comments:

  1. Your project will turn out awesome especially if you incorporate more dimension. I like the basic shape or form you're working with. It could also be interesting if you combined your basic forms toegether to make a 3D shape, organic or inorganic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the project you were working on in class? I really like what you did with it. You should still plan to add more depth to the pieces by putting them together in the way you were doing last time. This is going to turn out really well. Your whole concentration is turning out very well this year.

    ReplyDelete