Wednesday, December 9, 2009



so i feel supper dumb, (yes i did spell super with two p's) and applied to college like most seniors in high school; however, i was blinded by the exact way to do that. I thought that i did a few papers, got a reference here or there, and the school did the rest for a small fee (of course everything cost money nowadays) and i would be set to wait the next month by the mail box. WRONG! there was more to it then that. and my self being a first generation college student and the oldest, i had no one guiding me with the right information/ help. a month goes by and i don't hear from my top pic, which i know i am almost guarnateed admission. i start freaking out and come to find out i didn't send the most importand piece of applications. MY SAT SCORES! so i freak out with my counselor and she helps and i finally send my SAT scores and everything is good now... im official waiting by the mail box now, and this time i will eventually open to that amazing letter instead of the invisible one i imagined.
GO SCAD

No comments:

Post a Comment